Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deep Winter or Deep Summer: a practical way to compare them
#1
I am rebuilding a small wardrobe and would rather make slower choices than repeat old impulse purchases. Right now I keep circling between Deep Winter and Deep Summer because some colours seem convincing for only a moment. Most mirrors I use have poor light which makes fabric swatches look more dramatic than they do outside. I tried holding simple colour cards near my face in daylight, but I am not sure which details deserve the most weight. I use the same plain background so one changing detail does not quietly influence the impression. My eyes look clearer in cool shades while very pale colours can make me look tired. I also compare one colour at a time because quick side-by-side choices can become surprisingly misleading. I do not expect a quiz to settle this by itself, but a structured comparison might stop me changing my mind every evening. color analysis looks like a practical place to organize the comparison before I take more photos under the same conditions. For people who had a similar overlap what one or two tests gave you the clearest answer?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)