09-28-2026, 08:06 PM
I'm trying to work out whether Deep Summer or Deep Winter is closer to my coloring. Dark navy usually feels comfortable on me. That observation isn't enough to settle it, because my photos change a lot between daylight and warm indoor light. I often feel that bright white draws attention away from my face. Muted berry and charcoal seem promising, but I can't tell whether that's because of their depth or their softness. I'd like to use existing clothes before spending money on color samples. I came across a page about deep summer color palette while collecting examples for a side-by-side check. Would you begin with softer blue next to a clearer blue? I'm looking for a test I can repeat in the same light, not a diagnosis from one selfie. Which comparison helped you separate softness from depth? I will take each picture from the same distance. That way I can focus on the colors rather than the setting. I can ask a friend to look at the same set of photos so I don't rely entirely on my own impression. A few concrete color pairs would help me start.

